Mission and Vision
Regina High School is a Catholic college preparatory school in the Franciscan tradition of peace, service, and respect for the unique dignity of each person. Regina is committed to academic excellence, nurturing and guidance, and the moral, intellectual, physical, and personal growth of young women who face the challenges of today’s world.
Our Mission is embodied in our school motto:
“Transforming girls into young women of faith and vision.”
- We will continue to be the leading college preparatory high school of choice in the east tri-county region with a thriving, diverse enrollment of young women.
- We will have outstanding academic programs and technology that challenge students of all abilities and always reflect the ever-changing demands of the workforce.
- Our strong Catholic identity, Franciscan tradition, and commitment to service will shape our students’ character, faith, and vision.
- Our faculty and staff will be highly qualified, professional, and committed to nurturing our students with personalized attention.
- Our facilities will be safe and secure, and continually will adapt and improve based on our academic and extra-curricular needs.
- Our alumnae, parents, and benefactors will maintain a close relationship with Regina High School and be inspired to support our mission through their time, treasure, and, talent.
Regina High School was founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph, Third Order of St. Francis in 1956. It is a Catholic, private, all-female high school in the city of Warren, a suburb of the city of Detroit. The student body is cosmopolitan and comes from the three major counties surrounding the greater Metro-Detroit area. The high school is fully accredited by Cognia, formerly known as North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement/AdvancEd, and is a member of the National Catholic Education Association and the Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools.
Interested students are invited to contact the Admissions Office for Application information, as well as information regarding financial aid and tuition.